The furniture with ball and rope
For lovers of ingenious design – At home and in the office
Freedom, versatility, individuality, and the willingness to experiment are our constant companions, also influencing the ways we want to live and work. This also changes the demands we place on our furniture.
Besides purely aesthetic considerations, our need for changeability, sustainability, and flexibility is increasing.
If individual environment or design needs change, xilobis changes with ease – with no limitations to your own creativity.
The Swiss modular furniture system can be recognized by its unique connection system with ball and rope, that accounts for strength and lightness.
The quick-change artist – for living and working areas
xilobis has something of the genius of chess. A limited number of rules allows an infinite number of variants. Flexibility and elegance in a modular furniture system for the living and working area.
Each unit can be reconfigured, extended or moved without tools and time-consuming efforts based on new spatial or visual requirements, and customized with many options such as sliding doors, drawers or shelves.
This example shows a number of pieces of furniture that can be obtained from the same basic elements: three modules, four bases and four partition walls.
Compact or ethereal?
Choose your basic structure
xilobis classic style places modules side to side and on top of each other:
- sliding doors, drawers and other options can be installed everywhere
- the modules have a back wall
- the doubling of sides and floors makes the furniture look more solid
- the furniture is adjustable in width every 50 cm
- corner solutions are possible
xilobis free style spaces the modules with side walls:
- the additional free space without back wall can be used as storage or display surface (no sliding doors or options can be installed here)
- an effect of filigree and lightness is obtained
- you gain volume and cut costs
- the furniture is adjustable in width every 25 cm
- constructions at any angle are possible